Recommended Last Order Dates 2018
Please order before 10am on the following dates:
- 18th Dec – UK Second Class
- 20th Dec – UK First Class
- 4th Dec – Africa, Middle East
- 7th Dec – Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, Eastern Europe, Caribbean, Central and South America
- 10th Dec – Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand
- 14th Dec – Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, USA, Finland, Sweden
- 17th Dec – Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- 18th Dec – Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
Please note: these are recommendations from Royal Mail. Delivery before Christmas is not guaranteed.
Pay with PayPal or by Credit or Debit Card
We use PayPal as one of the world’s most popular secure online payment partners. If you don’t have a PayPal account, and would like to pay by Credit or Debit Card, then that’s no problem… proceed to PayPal and simply click on the “Pay with a debit or credit card” option as shown below.
Overview of Delivery Options
Basic facts about our delivery processes
- Our post gets collected on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays unless we have next day orders to get out*
- The majority of orders go with Royal Mail
- First Class takes 1-2 working days after despatch
- Second Class takes 2-5 working days after despatch
- Our order cut off time is 10am
- Orders placed after 10am on Fridays will be despatched on the following Monday (or Tuesday if the Monday is a bank holiday)
*Post is collected on Tuesdays if the Monday is a bank holiday and after Good Friday. Collection dates may change over Christmas and New Year but these will be announced on this page.
|SPEND||FIRST CLASS||SECOND CLASS|
|Orders under £20 containing greetings cards only (and some selected small items)||£1.95||95p|
|All other orders under £20||£2.95||£1.95|
|£20 or more||£2.95||FREE|
Next Day Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm
If you need your order more urgently, we can despatch your order guaranteed next day for a charge from £6.50 (prices charged by weight based on current Royal Mail rates).
- Order on Monday by 10am for delivery on Tuesday
- Order on Tuesday by 10am for delivery on Wednesday
- Order on Wednesday by 10am for delivery on Thursday
- Order on Thursday by 10am for delivery on Friday
- Order on Friday by 10am for delivery on Monday
- Orders placed after 10am on Fridays (and at weekends) will be delivered by Tuesday
Please note, if you are ordering around a bank holiday (ie Easter, Christmas etc.) please allow extra time to account for non post days and other Royal Mail delays. A tracking reference will be sent to the email address used to place your order.
Delivery Estimates – Saturday Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm
If you need your order to be delivered on a Saturday, you can order anytime up to 10am Friday. Your order will be sent by Royal Mail Guaranteed Delivery for a charge starting from £10.80.
Please note our rates are based on Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed prices.
All international orders placed will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed.
We deliver to a select number of countries outside of the UK. We hope to add more in the future. If shipping to your country is not available, please contact us for a quote.
Our International Shipping Rates are calculated on weight and size and will be shown at check-out. Please note our rates are based on Royal Mail Tracked & Signed prices.
Tracked international deliveries are only available for orders that weight 2kg or less including packaging. For larger orders, please contact us for a delivery quote.
Unfortunately due to restrictions with the Royal Mail Business system, we’re unable to send orders to BFPO addresses, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Returns, Replacements and Refunds
No Quibble Guarantee
If you change your mind or decide that you don’t like the product you’ve received, please contact us as within 7 days to let us know. You can return items to us, unused and in its original condition including any outer packaging, and we will be happy to offer you a full refund (excluding any original delivery charges). Please ensure that you use sufficient packaging to return items to us to avoid them being damaged in transit.
Missing and Damaged Items
You have the right to refuse to accept delivery of damaged goods. If an item does arrive damaged, please contact us on the day it is received and we will be happy to help.
If your order has not arrived within 5 working days of it being dispatched, please contact us and we will track your order and, if it is deemed to be missing, we will arrange a replacement.
Please note that replacements are subject to stock availability. Many pre-owned items are one-offs and cannot be replaced.
Send Items as Gifts
If you would like your order to be delivered direct to a gift recipient, and would rather we didn’t send a delivery note, simply use the gift recipient’s name and address for the delivery information when you check out and tell us “this is a gift” in the order comments/instructions box.