Handmade Soy Candle by OhhSooJuicy Candles – “HOWAY IN“.
Fresh Linen scented candle.
There’s nothing more welcoming than the smell of fresh washing when you walk into someone’s home. The clean linen scent is sweet and invigorating – the perfect gift for any Geordie hyem.
Handmade in County Durham by Geordie lass Jina Maria Johnstone.
Non-toxic, made from pure soy wax.
Approximate wax weight 265g. If cared for correctly, your candle will burn for approx 30-35hrs.
SAFTEY & CARE
- Candles can be dangerous if not burned responsibly
- Always remember you are dealing with fire and as such, the consequences of not understanding candle care can be dangerous.
- Keep wick erect with tweezers or blunt knife.
- Burn candle each time long enough to melt way to the edge of the glass – this can be 3-6hrs depending on room temperature and cool drafts.
- After burning, allow the wax to fully cool and reset then trim the wick if the candle has previously melted to the edge the glass (if it hasn’t, do not trim the wick).
- If the candle smokes, trim the wick.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep away from walls, curtains and other nearby items.
- Please read further safety instructions on the bottom of the candle.